12 de abr. de 2009

...Pela Minha Vida...

I tried to convince you all that is good
before the world fall all at once
I was lost without you in the middle of a desert
wondering still survived
without you I was feeling so sad and empty
I understand that without your love I did not revive
because the yen is breaking what remains of my illusion
must join the pieces within my heart
so I swear, I leave it all if you
my dreams, my past, my religion
after all you are running from my arms
leaving the silence of solitude
I do not know what more I could do
wishes, crazy, all fantasy ...
I have nothing to lose, tell me what you want
of my life
are you missing me, everything is suffering
I know it is too late to remedy
nothing seeking to advance ten thousand apologies
is difficult to make you go back
even if I tell you, I'm dying, just every day
even if I ask you, please, let's start
because the yen is breaking what remains of my illusion
must join the pieces within my heart
so I swear that ...


Sou capás de tudo!!!

Nenhum comentário: